The BJC HealthCare Virtual Career Fair is a one-day event created especially for people who are interested in making their career better by joining BJC. The event will bring together our hiring managers and talent acquisition professionals into one digital space — so you can attend and connect with us using your computer or mobile device from any location.
We have career opportunities for nursing, allied health, professional services and support services roles. Join us anytime between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. (CST) Wednesday, Feb. 22.
As one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the nation, you’ll find room for career growth at BJC. We are more than 30,000 employees and 4,000 physicians strong across our 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations.
Employees across BJC conduct life-changing work while building a life-changing career. From the nurses and physicians on the front lines of patient care, to the business managers who shape our processes, to the IT professionals who maintain life-saving technology, to the staff who keep our facilities safe and clean—everyone on our team has a role in making medicine better.
With a career at BJC, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to learn, grow, and enrich your professional experience. Learn more by registering and attending the BJC HealthCare Virtual Career Fair.
Make medicine better. And make your career better with BJC HealthCare.
During the BJC HealthCare Virtual Career Fair, you can:
- Upload your resume and select your career interests.
- Attend from anywhere via computer or mobile device.
- Search for jobs in 25 different booths, including nursing specialties, customer service, patient billing and accounts, information systems, supply chain management, medical assisting, social work, home care, laboratory and more.
- Communicate with talent acquisition professionals and hiring managers via an online chat. Ask questions and receive answers in real time.
- Interact with other career fair participants in the Networking Lounge.
- Gain immediate access to information about employment and BJC Total Rewards, which includes health benefits, retirement benefits, employee discounts, tuition assistance and other offerings.
- Access archived job postings, informational resources and videos up to 30 days after the event.
To learn more about BJC HealthCare, visit: